e-Portfolio Capstone Project

by John

.

DESIGN BY KARA

Welcome to my e-Portfolio Capstone Project. My name is Kara Anderson and I study fashion design at Pratt. I am hoping to become a professional fashion designer in the near future.This page represents my very first fashion collection from my initial sketches at the beginning of my last semester to the end with my final runway show. Thanks for stopping by!

Fashion Bans in Paris

I was alarmed to learn that fashions which contain a particular blue pigment have been banned in Paris.  Much to my dismay, this was the exact color I was planning on my Fall line.

Posted by John on 17 August 2011, 11:32 AM | Comments (0)

4/21/10

Almost There!

So I spent most of my day again cutting and measuring fabrics. Everything seems to be going according to plan minus a few set backs. I finished my last mood board, a collage of ideas for color scheme, textures, and patterns, last night. Wahoo! Looking forward to presenting my ideas to professors. After I finish stitching for my two eveningwear pieces I'll take a much needed break to head home for a weekend.

Posted by John on 16 July 2010, 5:00 PM | Comments (0)

3/18/10

Trash Fashion 

Today/tonight I worked on some of my evening wear, cut, stitch, sew, repeat! There is still a mountain of work to be done be fore I see my finished products but I'm getting closer and closer everyday! So exciting.

I found this awesome dress made entirely out of garbage while looking for inspiration. Check it out!

lady

Posted by John on 16 July 2010, 4:59 PM | Comments (0)

5/26/10 My first collection on the runway

Feedback

*
Help
The license for this content.